What to Wear for Your Rustic Wedding: How to decide on a men’s wedding suit
Your rustic wedding promises a day of natural beauty, relaxed charm, and lasting memories. Whether you're envisioning a traditional barn wedding, a woodland gathering, or a countryside soiree, choosing the right outfit is essential to blend elegance with rustic charm. In this guide, we'll explore how to dress as the groom for your rustic wedding to make sure you look and feel your best on this special day.
1. Embrace Earthy Tones
The rustic theme revolves around the beauty of the outdoors. To seamlessly blend into the natural surroundings, consider earthy tones for your attire. Shades like
- and olive green
are excellent choices. These colours not only complement the rustic setting but also exude a timeless and rustic charm.
2. Select Rustic Fabrics
When it comes to rustic wedding attire, the fabric is key. Choose materials that add texture and depth to your look. Here are some popular options:
- Tweed: Tweed, custom suits are a quintessential choice for rustic weddings. The coarse texture of tweed not only adds warmth but also aligns perfectly with the countryside aesthetic.
- Linen: Linen suits are lightweight and breathable, making them a practical choice for warm weather rustic weddings. They offer a relaxed yet sophisticated appearance.
- Wool: Wool suits are versatile and can be suitable for various rustic settings. Opt for a lighter wool blend for a comfortable feel.
3. Accessorise Thoughtfully
Accessories can elevate your rustic groom attire to the next level. Consider these options:
- Bow Tie or Necktie: While a traditional tie works well, a bow tie can add a touch of rustic charm to your look. Choose one in a coordinating colour or a rustic pattern.
- Suspenders: Suspenders can be a stylish and practical accessory. They offer a classic, vintage look that suits the rustic theme perfectly.
- Vest: A vest or waistcoat can add depth and sophistication to your outfit. It's an excellent choice for both formal and semi-formal rustic weddings.
- Boutonniere: Incorporate a boutonniere featuring local wildflowers, herbs, or foliage. It's a small but meaningful detail that ties your attire to the natural surroundings.
4. Choose the Right Footwear
Your choice of footwear is vital for a rustic wedding. While traditional dress shoes are an option, many grooms opt for more comfortable and rustic alternatives:
- Leather Boots: A pair of well-worn leather boots can add a rugged and authentic touch to your attire. They're perfect for navigating uneven terrain in outdoor venues.
- Loafers: If you prefer a more relaxed look, consider loafers in a matching colour to your outfit. They provide comfort while maintaining a sense of style.
5. Personalise Your Look
Your rustic wedding attire should reflect your personality and style. Don't hesitate to add personal touches like:
- unique tie clip,
- a pocket watch,
- or even a special pair of socks.
Your rustic wedding is a celebration of love amidst the beauty of nature, and your attire should reflect that spirit. By choosing earthy tones, rustic fabrics, thoughtful accessories, and comfortable footwear, you'll craft a groom's look that perfectly complements the rustic theme and makes you feel confident and stylish on your big day. Embrace the countryside charm, and your rustic groom attire will be a memorable part of the day you and your guests will cherish forever. Invest in a well-made tailored suit for your wedding day.
Locations we service include: Brisbane | Gold Coast | Sunshine Coast | Sydney | Melbourne | Los Angeles
Call 1300 309 272
We visit you in Sydney, Melbourne, Gold CoastBook Appointment
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get exclusive deals, new product releases, and contests!Subscribe