Tailor Made Shirts
A tailor-made shirt should be about more than just the fit. It is also the feel of the fabric, the complementary colour selection, how the collar sits and its unique details. It has the ability to present one's business acumen as well as their personality in the subtlest of ways.
The Correct Fit
The Correct Fit is about the perfect balance of comfort and aesthetic for you. Each person is different and there are certain elements which need more consideration, these are:
- The Collar Fit – The role of your collar is to provide some structure and to frame your face in a positive light. Depending on the person, the perfect fit can have one or two fingers space when buttoned. If too big, it sits too low when opened or buttoned and is unflattering. If too small, it is uncomfortable and squeezes the skin.
- The Chest Fit – A good chest fit will show your shape in the best light but if too big, it creates untidy chest creases while wearing a jacket. If the chest is too small, the shirt buttons popping effect happens.
- The Stomach Fit – A great stomach fit contours to your body. It can be tapered or more comfortable depending on your body shape. Aesthetic versus comfort considerations require a balanced approach.
- The Sleeve Width – This section is just as important as the chest and stomach to the cut and shape of your tailored shirt and is often overlooked. Too full, it makes you look bigger than you are. Too small it is very uncomfortable and will often result in a ripped elbow.
- The Sleeve Length – An obvious suggestion, yet often misjudged. When made the correct length and paired with a tailored jacket, the showing of the 1cm of shirt cuff ensures you look sharp. The showing of the shirt will also assist in making you look 1 inch taller and 5kgs lighter.
- The Shirt Length – There are specific lengths for business, after 5, short sleeve and polo shirts. If too long and left untucked the shirt shortens you. If too short, it shows your stomach when you lift your arms and sit down. For the correct shirt length, a tailored shirt is great solution.
Our expert clothiers are here to advise on the correct fit and ensure your shirts fit well and are comfortable.
Our fabric range
Our shirt fabric range is vast with over 1000 shirting fabrics from High End Italian & Swiss Mills. Tailored shirting fabrics are considered of higher quality than the majority of off-the-rack shirts. This range of custom shirting fabrics include:
- Oxford (All versions)
Styles for all occasions
Our tailored shirts range from classic business shirts, to after 5, to smart casual and polos. With custom shirts for all occasions our colour range is endless and equally impressive is our range of shirt patterns and weaves. These include:
- Bengal Stripes
- Madras Stripes
- Pencil Stripes
- Candy Stripes
- Mini Checks
- Fancy Checks
- Hairline Checks
- Windowpane Checks
- Open Weave Oxfords
- Royal Oxfords
- Polka Dots
- Flamboyant Fancies
If you are looking at the vast selection and fear too much choice, our expert clothiers are with you all the way through, assisting you to choose the right custom designed shirts for you.
The details on a tailored shirt matter as much if not more than a suit. We advise and/or you choose the following details:
- Collar shape and size
- Cuff shape and size
- Placket type
- Button colour
- Button thread colour
- Button hole colour
- Monogram (Font, colour & position)
- Detailed Fabric for inside collar, cuff or placket.
Our shirt styles are adaptable & we hold a deep understanding of current trends, classic style, after 5 elegance and casual aesthetics. Our shirts are tailor made in Italy & Hong Kong.
Tailor Made Shirts from $300.
Package Deal - Buy 4 get the 5th shirt Complimentary.
Do you need quick delivery? No problem, use our express service of 10 - 14 days.