Stradbroke Day “Dos and Don’ts”
With the beginning of Brisbane’s racing season here, it takes some preparation to be outfit ready and now is the time to start for Stradbroke Day (June 11th) to create a new suit, the biggest & most formal of Winter racing days.
Consider the following do’s and don’ts for your style choices.
Stradbroke Day Do’s
- Timeless colour theme of black, white with touches of red.
- Be a little daring, explore burgundy, the colour is still complimentary to the theme.
- Add the red rose to your lapel. If not, look a brooch and/or pocket handkerchief.
- Explore a double breasted jacket, this is the most formal raceday.
- A hat is almost essential, this is a great way to distinguish from your everyday business suit.
Stradbroke Day Don’ts
- Bright coloured suits, while great for Oaks Day won’t work for Stradbroke.
- Brown Shoes (Actually anything brown)
- A bare pocket, a pocket hank is a must.
- Belt with a 3 piece suit.
If you need any further advice, we are always here.
I will be at the SENTIO Marquee on Stradbroke Day enjoying the best Black Hide has to offer combined with ‘’R’’ de Ruinart Champagne. It will be an amazing day and I hope you can join us.
Book your tickets here
Hope to see you there,