There’s no doubt many of us can struggle with a change of season. Do you have a bespoke winter wardrobe to keep you warm?
The Spring and Summer wardrobe doesn't quite work, the fabrics and construction is a little light to keep you warm and the fabrics just don't feel great in the cooler months.
To ensure you are covered, consider the following:
- Lined jackets, they do keep your body warmth in compared to an unstructured jacket.
- gr 270 wools, just slightly heavier than your 'standard' 'suit, this fabric can be worn for about 6 months of the year.
- gr 310 wools, this weight is flannel, the wear is generally limited to the winter months but once you have a flannel suit, jacket or trouser you look forward to winter.
- Cashmere overcoat or jacket, this fabric is so luxurious and beautiful to wear,it is ultimate jacket to keep you warm.
- Layer, combine a turtleneck sweater with a scarf will keep you warm and stylish.
- Use Winter Accessories, wool ties and pocket handkerchiefs, leather gloves and cashmere scarves.
- Use rich colours like burgundy, deep browns and greens.
- Use textures, there is no such thing as too much texture
For more insight, call or visit us.