Wedding Suit Master Class
Brisbane - Next Wedding Suit Master Class on Tuesday, April 9th.
Disclaimer: All your personal information will remain confidential.
Sydney - Register your interest in a personal Wedding Suit Master Class
We love to share our experience. We hold Wedding Suit Master Classes so bride and grooms understand the options available to them. We discuss the following:
- The difference between Hire, Off the Rack, Made-to-measure & Bespoke
- When is the right time to go suit shopping
- What you need to know before you go suit shopping
- Don't want a suit, no problem. We can advise on alternatives.
- When is a bow tie appropriate
- What do the different Dress Codes Mean
- What are the different level of dress and what is appropriate for your wedding
- Who Pays? How to work out if and what your groomsmen contribute.
- The current colour and Style Trends.
- What is the perfect Fit.
It is an informative evening, bring your partner and/or Best Man.
The cost of Wedding Suit Master Class is $20 per person.
"My fiancé and I attended Wil Valor's wedding suit masterclass this week. The store was lovely and the service impeccable. We learned a lot from Mark about how to approach our outfits for both the groom and groomsmen. It was clear that Mark has developed significant expertise during his many years in the industry. We look forward to working with him to develop a bespoke suit for my fiancé."
Sophie - December 1st 2017
"We attended a suit masterclass tonight and it was fantastic. So informative, it’s clear Mark is very experienced and has incredible attention to detail. We left with heaps of tips and confidence that they can create the perfect suits for our wedding party."
Sarah - November 29th 2017
"Snuck into a Wedding Suit Masterclass with Mark Ferguson at Wil Valor tonight, and what a choice!! The Mrs-to-be made a point of coming so she could keep an eye on me & even she was super surprised at what goes into a great wedding "Suit Up!". Mark made it an open, friendly & super informative night with a couple of cheeky drinks. Gents, if you're looking to learn a few new things & ladies if you're looking for someone who'll look after your best interests on behalf of your groom then stop by one of these nights, highly recommended!!"
Michael - January 17th 2017